Best Shows of Myrtle Beach
You Choose the Shows You Want!
4 Days | Best Pricing Spring & Fall
Starting At $Flexible Pricing
What a great vacation this is. Your group will watch the sun rises over the ocean from the balconies of their beachfront hotel. Their days will be filled with sunshine and sightseeing, then in the evening theatrical lights and lyrics explode from the stages of Myrtle Beach’s best theaters.
We are happy to accommodate Groups who want to add a night or two, or further customize their trip.
GoAndersonGroups Flexible Pricing:
- Customizable Comps
- Commissionable or Net Rates
- Luxury or First Class Hotels & Meals
- Professional Tour Managers are available
Whatever you want, GoAndersonGroups will be happy to structure tour prices to match your needs. Just let us know!
Day 1 – Arrive Myrtle Beach
Today, you arrive in Myrtle Beach, SC and check into your oceanfront hotel for a three night stay, We would love to consult with you on the price difference between economy and luxury hotels. Dinner is on your own this evening.
Day 2 – Barefoot Landing – Choice of Variety Shows
Enjoy free time this morning for the beach or add additional local sights.
Dinner tonight is included at a local Calabash Seafood Restaurant. Then you enjoy a choice of show. Choose for your group from:
- The Alabama Theatre. Still at the forefront of entertainment venues on the East Coast, they continue to produce signature shows. Enjoy an evening of singing, dancing, and comedy rounded out with a state of the art sound and light system to give the audience the best experience possible.
- The Carolina Opry. This show is continually updated with new music and comedy. It’s two hours of high energy entertainment that blends humor and dancing with everything from rock ‘n roll, Broadway and country to classic hits, pop melodies and gospel.
- Legends in Concert. Continues bringing groups fresh entertainment and new shows, with tributes to the music Legends. Elvis sightings are always possible!
- The Asher Theater. Myrtle’s newest theater brings Vegas and New York style acts to the Beach in a hip and cultural setting. Main show is the Man of a Thousand Voices including impressions of Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, Sammy Davis, Jr, Stevie Wonder and Randy Travis.
- The GTS Theater is an intimate cabaret-style with the original Motown Tribute Show, “Motor City Musical.” It’s a musical journey through the history of Motown, a musical genre that broke down social barriers in the 60’s and 70’s with life and rhythm.
Day 3 – Broadway at the Beach – Choice of Dinner Shows
Enjoy another free morning to explore Myrtle Beach on your own.
Then you head to Broadway at the Beach this afternoon for lunch on your own and shopping. Uncover shopping treasures galore as you stroll the exciting world of Broadway. This colorful, relaxed and enjoyable experience features one-of-a-kind shops and boutiques as well as nationally recognized names like Victoria’s Secret, Savannah Bee Company, Southern Living Store and more. You may want to stop into Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen where on the first floor you can shop for cookbooks, recipe mixes, home accessories and gifts. Or, do a little browsing at Southern Living Store, Savannah Bee, A Silver Shack, Earthbound Trading Co., and many more.
Then you tonight you enjoy a choice of Dinner Shows:
- The Pirate’s Voyage Dinner & Show. This is Dolly Parton’s interactive and entertaining dinner show. You receive a savory Pirate meal while watching swashbuckling buccaneers battling it out on the high seas.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament. Here you travel back in time to the 11th century. Serfs and Wenches keep the feast moving as Knights joust on horseback to win the attention and favor of the royal princess.
Day 4 – Depart for Home
After breakfast, depart for home.